- increases knowledge of your pet’s body
- empowers you to participate in your pet’s health, healing and quality of life
- lowers your blood pressure
- influences your immune system
- provides time for silence and reflection
- Researchers of the University of Pennsylvania have found that people, who have suffered a coronary attack are less likely to have a relapse, if they have an animal at home to pet (result: relaxing, beneficial decrease in heart rate)
- healing another brings healing within
Massage is capable of inducing an excellent state of well-being and harmony. What is more, the benefits of massage are not only felt by the receiver, but also by the masseur/masseuse. Whilst giving a treatment we experience a total sense of relaxation as we immerse ourselves and on completion we feel revived, revitalized and full of energy. Bonding between human and animal improves dramatically.